Monday, March 26, 2007

Note from Erica Keagy

Hello Student Members of PCMA!

I am the Chapter Administrator for the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of PCMA. We are very happy to have you as members of our chapter.

PCMA is a great organization for people interested in the hospitality field. When I was a grad student at Penn State’s Hospitality School, I wish that I would have had access to this great network of people. The members of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of PCMA are very approachable and interested in helping out our student members. Think of the our members as a big team. We’re all here for each other. If you ever need help with career advice, finding a job, an internship, interviewing skills or related matters, I would be happy to match you up with a member who could help you. Finding a job can be a pretty intimidating adventure! But with help, some apprehension and anxiousness can be decreased after a casual talk with someone in the industry.

Please feel free to contact me at gppcma@comcast.net, or via phone at 610.220.1232.

We hope to see you at an upcoming GPPCMA event!

Best regards,
Erica

No comments: