Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hello Everyone!

I am going to start updating this website again FINALLY! It has been an incredibly busy time for me at work, with our annual convention having just finished in October. If you are intersted to see what type of events I plan as an association meeting planner, check out this website:

http://www.pma.com/events/

Finally things are starting to settle down a bit!

So, on to some Info!

Scholarship Points
Please remember to send your Scholarship Points Logs to me for September - November 12th. I will need these on November 12th. Please send them to gppcmastudents@gmail.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 302-607-2154. I will be out of the office on November 14th, so if you need me, please send me and email with your phone number and I will return your call from home.

I do go through the points to make sure everything is posted correctly. If I have any questions, I will try to contact you. We are hopefully going to award the scholarship on November 14th at the 15th Anniversary Celebration (no, you do not have to be present to win). You will receive a phone call from me to alert you that you have won sometime that morning.

If you have any questions about the points logs, please feel free to contact me. I'm more than happy to answer any questions.

15th Anniversary Celebration
The Greater Philadelphia Chapter of PCMA is throwing a 15th Anniversary Party and you’re invited!! Of course, all are welcome and the more the merrier. Besides the open bar, live band and fabulous dinner, there will be a tremendous Silent Auction with over 100 items to bid on! Last but not least, there will a program throughout dinner celebrating the Chapter’s leaders and accomplishments!
When? Wednesday, November 14th att 5:15 PM
Where? Philadelphia Marriott Downtown

If you have not already done so, sign up today for what will surely be a night to remember! Please send me an email at gppcmastudents@gmail.com, if you would like to sign up or would like more information.

No comments: